It is no longer an office building atAlejeRacławickie, but a historic house on a quiet, small Stanisław Dubois Street, which is the new seat of our Center.
Larger area, quiet surroundings, a beautiful terrace and still close proximity to the Center and the academic town… Since recently, our Center has been located in a historic house built in 1926, which has just undergone a major renovation. Our employees have at their disposal a larger area, parking spaces and silence allowing for peaceful work.
We invite all interested in cooperation and Polish photonics to contact us and visit our new office located at: ul. Stanisław Dubois 6/3 20-061 Lublin